Mini Pub Quiz(July 02, 2006)
Your Weekly Free Mini Pub Quiz
Does Anything Eat Wasps?: And 101 Other Questions - How long can I live on beer alone? Why do people have eyebrows? Has nature invented any wheels? How fat do you have to be to become bulletproof? What would happen if aliens stole the Moon? Some great questions, some strange questions, but altogether a great book!
Click here to read more about this book
The Questions1. ‘A Hundred Highways’ is the long-awaited recent album release of the final recordings of which late American singer?
2. In which country would you find the mountain Nanga Parbat?
3. Alphabetically, which of the Seven Dwarfs is listed last?
4. Which country’s vehicles are represented by the International Car Registration Code of BR?
5. Who wrote the serial novel ‘Little Dorrit’?
6. Who was the manager of Arsenal FC from July 1976 to December 1983?
7. What is the name of the rooster that appears on boxes of Kellogg’s Corn Flakes?
8. What nationality was Catherine the Great?
9. In which year did the Declaration of the Establishment of the State of Israel take place?
10. Which singer had a 2002 Top Ten hit with ‘Like I Love You’?
11. In the TV series ‘Blackadder Goes Forth’, a poem written by Baldrick called 'The German Guns' contained which single word repeated numerous times?
12. What is the second longest suspension bridge in the United States?
13. In which Scottish town was the tennis player Andrew Murray born?
14. Who played the title role in the 1960 movie ‘Cash McCall’?
15. If you placed a £10 single on a horse priced at 6/4, how much would you stand to see returned (including stake) should the horse win?
16. Which trio of British comedians provided the vocals on the animated TV series ‘Bananaman’?
17. In which month of 1994 did the first National Lottery draw take place?
18. What maximum speed limit was applied to all roads across the USA in response to the 1973 OPEC oil crisis?
19. Alphabetically, which of the fifteen former member states of the Soviet Union is listed first?
20. Which of the ‘Teletubbies’ is yellow in colour?
Tiebreak - In which year was Catherine the Great born?
Please consider viewing the services of this week's advertising partner by clicking on the above banner, as these advertisements and donations keep this quiz free. The Answers
Please consider viewing the services of this week's advertising partner by clicking on the above banner, as these advertisements and donations keep this quiz free.
The Answers1. Johnny Cash 2. Pakistan 3. Sneezy 4. Brazil 5. Charles Dickens 6. Terry Neill 7. Cornelius 8. German (although her place of birth is now in Poland) 9. 1948 10. Justin Timberlake 11. Boom 12. Golden Gate Bridge 13. Dunblane 14. James Garner 15. £25 16. The Goodies 17. November 18. 55 mph 19. Armenia 20. Laa-Laa
You can download a free formatted answer sheet for this quiz here
This quiz is free but if you like what you've seen then please consider a small donation by clicking the button below, we also donate half of all monies received to Cancer Research UK