Hi there, welcome to this week's update, which again contains a free weekly quiz for you all;
This week's Full Monty quiz
This week our Full Monty quiz features the usual wide mix of questions plus a "Girls on Film" guest round, along with Irish, No. 1's and Music themed picture, table and speed rounds.
You can purchase our new weekly quizzes from Saturday evening HERE.
Our latest Online Pub Quiz
Our May edition of the Online Pub Quiz is still available to enter, with a £5 voucher to anyone scoring high enough.
You can have a go anytime you wish, and don't forget to forward the details on to you all your friends to see who scores the highest. Just click HERE to take part.
This Week's Free Quiz
- On which river does Belfast stand?
- Which Bond film featured a theme tune sung by Tom Jones?
- In what year did the building of the Panama Canal begin?
- Which country's national symbol is the `Fleur De Lys` or lily?
- In which continent are the top ten highest active volcanoes in the world?
- 0131 is the dialling code for which British city?
- In which year was the first London marathon run?
- What is the name given to the beam placed above a window or door?
- What was Superman`s name on Krypton? Kal-El, Ke-Tol or Kon-Tal?
- In the NATO phonetic alphabet, what word is used for `M`?
This round was taken from our Full Monty quiz that was published on 16/03/2013
Click here to reveal the answers.
Get ALL of our Quizzes for FREE
We've teamed up with the leading alternative e-commerce payment system, Trialpay, to give you a simple way to get our quiz products for free!!
An action as simple as taking out a free trial of a service or product will earn you a £15 voucher to spend on anything on our website. Keep using Trialpay, and you can effectively get almost endless QuizKnight.co.uk quizzes for free. Just follow the banner below to find out more;
Get some Free Beer Money!!
Why not earn a little bit of risk-free beer money to spend in your local this weekend?!
Just read the matched bet instructions on our sister site BashTheBookie, then use the fully automated Oddsmatcher, and you could earn some serious risk free cash to spend in the pub tonight!!
We're Here to Help
If you need any help at all with your quizzing needs, then we'd be more than happy to assist you.
Established online in 2004 and still going strong, QuizKnight.co.uk believe that both our quiz products and our customer service are unbeatable. Therefore we'd be delighted to hear from you to see how we could help you - you can get in touch by simply replying to this update.