Hi there, welcome to this week's update, which again contains a free weekly quiz for you all;
This week's Full Monty quiz
This week our Full Monty quiz features the usual wide mix of questions plus a "At The Double" guest round, along with Comedians, Spin Offs and Sport themed picture, table and speed rounds.
You can purchase our new weekly quizzes from Saturday evening HERE.
Our latest Online Pub Quiz
Our May edition of the Online Pub Quiz is still available to enter, we'll be back with June's brand new one next week.
You can have a go anytime you wish, and don't forget to forward the details on to you all your friends to see who scores the highest. Just click HERE to take part.
This Week's Free Quiz
- What is the capital of Saudi Arabia?
- How many stars appear on the flag of New Zealand?
- Which author and poet famously wrote the line `The female of the species is more deadly than the male`?
- Cornish, Rhode Island Red and Leghorn are all breeds of what?
- Which of the following operas was not composed by Verdi - Aida, Carmen or La Traviata?
- Who captained the submarine in Stingray?
- In which country was the organisation Greenpeace founded?
- Which of the following astrological signs is not classed as an `air` sign - Gemini, Aquarius or Cancer?
- Who, at 42 years old, was the youngest President of the United States of America?
- In which city is Karl Marx buried?
This round was taken from our Full Monty quiz that was published on 06/04/2013
Click here to reveal the answers.
Get ALL of our Quizzes for FREE
We've teamed up with the leading alternative e-commerce payment system, Trialpay, to give you a simple way to get our quiz products for free!!
An action as simple as taking out a free trial of a service or product will earn you a £15 voucher to spend on anything on our website. Keep using Trialpay, and you can effectively get almost endless QuizKnight.co.uk quizzes for free. Just follow the banner below to find out more;
Get some Free Beer Money!!
Why not earn a little bit of risk-free beer money to spend in your local this weekend?!
Just read the matched bet instructions on our sister site BashTheBookie, then use the fully automated Oddsmatcher, and you could earn some serious risk free cash to spend in the pub tonight!!
We're Here to Help
If you need any help at all with your quizzing needs, then we'd be more than happy to assist you.
Established online in 2004 and still going strong, QuizKnight.co.uk believe that both our quiz products and our customer service are unbeatable. Therefore we'd be delighted to hear from you to see how we could help you - you can get in touch by simply replying to this update.