Hi there, welcome to this week's update, along with your latest weekly Free Quiz;
This week's Full Monty quiz
This week our Full Monty quiz features the usual wide mix of questions plus a "childs play" guest round, along with Mixed, Sport and Geography themed picture, table and speed rounds.
You can purchase our new weekly quizzes from Saturday evening HERE.
Our latest Online Pub Quiz
Our June edition of the Online Pub Quiz is still available to enter, with a £5 voucher on offer to those who score high enough.
You can have a go anytime you wish, and don't forget to forward the details on to you all your friends to see who scores the highest. Just click HERE to take part.
This Week's Free Quiz (Colour Me Bad)
- In which country does the Blue Nile meet the White Nile?
- Which Australian singer had a hit with ‘Red’ in 2009?
- What colours are the 5 Olympic rings?
- In which film did Tom Hanks play a prison guard called Paul Edgecomb?
- In cycling, what colour jersey is awarded to the leader in a stage race of the Tour de France?
- What colour are the shorts that Bart Simpson normally wears?
- Who had a top ten hit in 1983 with `Rip It Up`?
- In Germany it is called "blutwurst", and in France, "boudin noir". What is it most commonly called in England?
- Which book, written by Alice Walker, was made into a film starring Whoopi Goldberg?
- Which cartoon character had an arch enemy called Baron Silas Greenback?
This round was taken from one of our Full Monty pack released on 12 January 2013
Click here to reveal the answers.
Get ALL of our Quizzes for FREE
We've teamed up with the leading alternative e-commerce payment system, Trialpay, to give you a simple way to get our quiz products for free!!
An action as simple as taking out a free trial of a service or product will earn you a £15 voucher to spend on anything on our website. Keep using Trialpay, and you can effectively get almost endless QuizKnight.co.uk quizzes for free. Just follow the banner below to find out more;
Get some Free Beer Money!!
Why not earn a little bit of risk-free beer money to spend in your local this weekend?!
Just read the matched bet instructions on our sister site BashTheBookie, then use the fully automated Oddsmatcher, and you could earn some serious risk free cash to spend in the pub tonight!!
We're Here to Help
If you need any help at all with your quizzing needs, then we'd be more than happy to assist you.
Established online in 2004 and still going strong, QuizKnight.co.uk believe that both our quiz products and our customer service are unbeatable. Therefore we'd be delighted to hear from you to see how we could help you - you can get in touch by simply replying to this update.