Hi everyone, we know it's been a while but we're back with our weekly e-newsletter which, with immediate effect, contains a free weekly quiz for all;
This week's Full Monty quiz
This week our Full Monty quiz features the usual wide mix of questions plus a "four letter word" guest round, along with music, geography and sport themed picture, table and speed rounds.
You can purchase our new weekly quizzes from Saturday evening HERE.
Our latest Online Pub Quiz
Our brand new May edition of the Online Pub Quiz is now available to enter, with a £5 voucher to anyone scoring high enough. We've returned to the mixed bag format again!
You can have a go anytime you wish, and don't forget to forward the details on to you all your friends to see who scores the highest. Just click HERE to take part.
This Week's Free Quiz
- What is the legal term “autrefois acquit" (which forbids a defendant from being tried a second time for a crime, after having already been tried for the same crime) more commonly known as?
- Which singer is married to Trudie Styler?
- Which Country won the gold in the 4 x 100m relay in the 2004 Summer Olympics?
- According to the nursery rhyme, from what sort of tails are little boys made?
- In which month is the Queen's Official Birthday?
- Which motor manufacturer produced the Cinquecento from 1991 to 1998?
- Which is the oldest university in the United States?
- Which three cricket-playing nations attained Test status in the 19th Century? (one point for each)
- Which airport has the IATA airport code of LCY?
- What is the capital city of Malaysia?
This round was taken from our Full Monty quiz that was published on 05/01/2013
Click here to reveal the answers.
Get ALL of our Quizzes for FREE
We've teamed up with the leading alternative e-commerce payment system, Trialpay, to give you a simple way to get our quiz products for free!!
An action as simple as taking out a free trial of a service or product will earn you a £15 voucher to spend on anything on our website. Keep using Trialpay, and you can effectively get almost endless QuizKnight.co.uk quizzes for free. Just follow the banner below to find out more;
Get some Free Beer Money!!
Why not earn a little bit of risk-free beer money to spend in your local this weekend?!
Just read the matched bet instructions on our sister site BashTheBookie, then use the fully automated Oddsmatcher, and you could earn some serious risk free cash to spend in the pub tonight!!
We're Here to Help
If you need any help at all with your quizzing needs, then we'd be more than happy to assist you.
Established online in 2004 and still going strong, QuizKnight.co.uk believe that both our quiz products and our customer service are unbeatable. Therefore we'd be delighted to hear from you to see how we could help you - you can get in touch by simply replying to this update.