Hi there, welcome to this week's update, which has both a new free quiz and a new Online Quiz which is free to enter;
This week's Full Monty quiz
This week our Full Monty quiz features the usual wide mix of questions plus a sports and leisure guest round, along with Mixed, Media and Collectables themed picture, table and speed rounds.
You can purchase our new weekly quizzes from Saturday evening HERE.
Our latest Online Pub Quiz
Our new June edition of the Online Pub Quiz is now available to enter, with a £5 voucher on offer to those who score high enough.
You can have a go anytime you wish, and don't forget to forward the details on to you all your friends to see who scores the highest. Just click HERE to take part.
This Week's Free Quiz
- What term is used to describe the registering of a ship in a foreign country to reduce operating costs or avoid government regulations?
- Which footballer won the BBC Sports Personality of the Year Award in 2001?
- In which county would you find the city of Wells?
- How many faults does a competitor get if they knock a fence down in showjumping?
- Who did Everton beat in the 1984 FA Cup final?
- Who wrote ‘Das Kapital’?
- What does the internet term HTTP stand for?
- Who became Russia’s first democratically elected president in 1991?
- Which Spaniard founded the Cubist movement?
- What animal lives in a lodge?
This round was taken from our Full Monty quiz that was published on 11/05/2013
Click here to reveal the answers.
Get ALL of our Quizzes for FREE
We've teamed up with the leading alternative e-commerce payment system, Trialpay, to give you a simple way to get our quiz products for free!!
An action as simple as taking out a free trial of a service or product will earn you a £15 voucher to spend on anything on our website. Keep using Trialpay, and you can effectively get almost endless QuizKnight.co.uk quizzes for free. Just follow the banner below to find out more;
Get some Free Beer Money!!
Why not earn a little bit of risk-free beer money to spend in your local this weekend?!
Just read the matched bet instructions on our sister site BashTheBookie, then use the fully automated Oddsmatcher, and you could earn some serious risk free cash to spend in the pub tonight!!
We're Here to Help
If you need any help at all with your quizzing needs, then we'd be more than happy to assist you.
Established online in 2004 and still going strong, QuizKnight.co.uk believe that both our quiz products and our customer service are unbeatable. Therefore we'd be delighted to hear from you to see how we could help you - you can get in touch by simply replying to this update.